Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Welcome to Miley Cyrus Greek Forum!

Please Log in or Register!
Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Welcome to Miley Cyrus Greek Forum!

Please Log in or Register!
Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Greek Forum

Miley Cyrus she can't be tamed greek forum

HomemileycyrusgreekLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miley Wedding Video Denial She is Engaged to Liam Hemsworth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 444
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-01-02
Τόπος : thessalonikh~serres

Miley Wedding Video Denial She is Engaged to Liam Hemsworth Empty
PostSubject: Miley Wedding Video Denial She is Engaged to Liam Hemsworth   Miley Wedding Video Denial She is Engaged to Liam Hemsworth Empty26th September 2010, 17:00

Miley Cyrus has released a new online video to quash rumours that she is engaged to Liam Hemsworth. The 17-year-old 'Can't Be Tamed' singer made a video for her YouTube channel this week in which she told fans not to listen to every bit of gossip they hear.

Miley Cyrus Wedding Denial.

This especially includes rumors that she is engaged to and living with Liam.

She said, "I'm not living with anybody. That's a rumor that has been going on since I got my very first boyfriend. "People have always been like, 'Miley is living with her boyfriend!' No. I live at home. I'm now sitting in my mom's shoe closet. I still live at home with my mom, dad and family. No-one is here with us, just my family."
She also set the record straight after allegations emerged that she was pulled over by cops for talking on the phone while driving.

"I called the cops because the paparazzi made me nervous when I was driving. They started swerving and getting up in my face while I was trying to drive," she explained.

"They put the cameras in front of my car as I was trying to reverse. I was like, 'OK, do I keep driving? What do I do? If I hit them I'm in trouble, but if I don't go I sit here and just do a free photo-shoot in front of all these people that I really don't want to pay their bills' so I called the cops."

Miley Wedding Video Denial She is Engaged to Liam Hemsworth Miley-cyrus
Back to top Go down
https://mileycyrusgreek.forumotion.com
miley ray cyrus

miley ray cyrus

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 92
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-08-14
Τόπος : Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Miley Wedding Video Denial She is Engaged to Liam Hemsworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Wedding Video Denial She is Engaged to Liam Hemsworth   Miley Wedding Video Denial She is Engaged to Liam Hemsworth Empty4th October 2010, 04:36

nooooooooooooooooo Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Miley Wedding Video Denial She is Engaged to Liam Hemsworth
Page 1 of 1