Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Welcome to Miley Cyrus Greek Forum!

Please Log in or Register!
Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Welcome to Miley Cyrus Greek Forum!

Please Log in or Register!
Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Greek Forum

Miley Cyrus she can't be tamed greek forum

HomemileycyrusgreekLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????

Go down 
+2
_Mileycyrusforever_
kostasmileyfan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 444
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-01-02
Τόπος : thessalonikh~serres

Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty
PostSubject: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty2nd September 2010, 05:41

Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different

Here's Disney pop sensation Miley Cyrus in NYC on Tuesday (left) -- and rap diva Lil' Kim at the BET Awards back in 2008 (right).

Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? 0831-lil-miley-credit
Back to top Go down
https://mileycyrusgreek.forumotion.com
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty2nd September 2010, 05:46

Did 17-year-old Miley Cyrus get a little “breakup Botox”?

Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Miley-cyrus-083110-TheSuper

I’m looking at these photos of Miley coming to NYC and out and about in the city, and her face looks different, doesn’t it? I’m not the only one who noticed, so it’s not like I’m (the only one) picking on her. I’m not even really picking on her - I know many of you criticize her looks, but I actually think Miley is a pretty girl, and I admire her confidence in herself. It depresses me to no end to think that at 17 years old, she might already be f-cking with her face. Plus, the whole idea of “breakup Botox” is so… Kim Kardashian. That’s when Kim’s face started looking especially Kat-Face, by the way. Right after Kim and Reggie Bush broke up, Kim started f-cking with her face endlessly. Isn’t Miley better than a Kardashian?

Re: “The Breakup Botox.” Last week, Liam Hemsworth’s rep confirmed that Liam and Miley Cyrus had broke up, probably several weeks before. There were rumors about Liam dumping Miley because, you know, her family, and there were rumors about Miley dumping Liam because he might have been cheating on her. Since then, Miley hasn’t been as high profile as I would have expected. I was thinking that post-split she would have gone on some kind of media rampage, posting something inappropriate and immature on her website, or even doing a bitchy interview to some local press or something. Anything to change the story. Of course, there was this story that got some circulation - Miley straddling a costar on the set of LOL. I think it was down-time straddling too. But if the mainstram media doesn’t note the straddling, does it really happen?

Also - did she get her lips done too? They look especially… Lohan-esque.
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty2nd September 2010, 05:47

‘Breakup Botox’ for Miley Cyrus?

Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Miley-Cyrus-083110-CeleBitc

Photos: Miley Cyrus in New York this week (Photos courtesy of The Superficial and CeleBitchy)

MILEY MYSTERY
Celebrity blogs are abuzz with speculation and consternation at what pop singer Miley Cyrus, 17, has done to her face.
Perhaps she has merely put on weight, but the dominant theme of the speculation is that she had “Breakup Botox” to cheer herself up after splitting from her former boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth.
“Did Miley Cyrus do something to her face? Maybe she’s just making duck lips …, but something looks different does it not? Collagen, I dunno?” said The Superficial.
“Following rumors that she was ‘intent’ on getting breast implants because she’d gotten tired of being flat-chested, singer and actress Miley Cyrus may have also done something to her face, most likely ‘breakup Botox,’ ” said Softpedia.
CeleBitchy said, “Her face looks different, doesn’t it? I’m not the only one who noticed, so it’s not like I’m (the only one) picking on her. I’m not even really picking on her – I know many of you criticize her looks, but I actually think Miley is a pretty girl, and I admire her confidence in herself.
“It depresses me to no end to think that at 17 years old, she might already be [messing] with her face. Plus, the whole idea of ‘breakup Botox’ is so … Kim Kardashian.’ ”
Miley’s face definitely looks different, but Botox wouldn’t cause the change that’s visible in the photos above. Dermal fillers might cause it, but why? A 17-year-old doesn’t have facial creases to fill. Perhaps she wanted plumper lips, but would she also want injections to give herself a fatter face?
Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
_Mileycyrusforever_

_Mileycyrusforever_

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 57
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-08-16
Τόπος : Greece,.Giannitsa

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty2nd September 2010, 17:21

RE DEN NOMIZW NA EXEI KANEI BOTOX ISWS H KAMERA NA THN PHRE ETCI K NA THN EPE3ERGASTIKANE GIA NA THN KANOUNE NA DEIXNEI ETCI GIATI DLD NA KANEI BOTOX MIA XARA EINAI 17 XRONON KOPELA ELEOS DLD RE BLAKIES LEW EGW SIGA MHN EXEI KANEI
Back to top Go down
_Mileycyrusforever_

_Mileycyrusforever_

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 57
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-08-16
Τόπος : Greece,.Giannitsa

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty2nd September 2010, 17:25

DEN NOMIZW NA EXEI KANEI KATI MAKARI N MHN EXEI KANEI ...MIA XARA KOPELA EINAI GIATI NA PEIRA3EI TO PROSOPO THS ALLA ONTWS DEIXNEI DIAFORETIKO TO PROSOPO THS
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty2nd September 2010, 17:27

_Mileycyrusforever_ wrote:
DEN NOMIZW NA EXEI KANEI KATI MAKARI N MHN EXEI KANEI ...MIA XARA KOPELA EINAI GIATI NA PEIRA3EI TO PROSOPO THS ALLA ONTWS DEIXNEI DIAFORETIKO TO PROSOPO THS

pote den ksereis me thn miley ti mporei na kanei
Back to top Go down
miley ray cyrus

miley ray cyrus

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 92
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-08-14
Τόπος : Nashville, Tennessee, United States

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty3rd September 2010, 19:17

no way
Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? 33077
Back to top Go down
mileygreek

mileygreek

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 26
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty3rd September 2010, 19:43

miley ray cyrus wrote:

no way

den to nomizw silent
Back to top Go down
mileylove

mileylove

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 29
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty3rd September 2010, 19:53

miley ray cyrus wrote:

no way
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty3rd September 2010, 20:04

lete na ekane telika

egw den nomizw Smile
Back to top Go down
andrewmileys

andrewmileys

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty3rd September 2010, 21:43

paidia dn uparxei periptwsh h miley einai so cool gia na kanei botox!!aporo pws mporei na to pistepsate!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty3rd September 2010, 23:33

andrewmileys wrote:
paidia dn uparxei periptwsh h miley einai so cool gia na kanei botox!!aporo pws mporei na to pistepsate!!!!!!!!

e afou den to pistepsame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????   Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus Looks a Lil' Different,botox?????
Page 1 of 1