Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Welcome to Miley Cyrus Greek Forum!

Please Log in or Register!
Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Welcome to Miley Cyrus Greek Forum!

Please Log in or Register!
Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Greek Forum

Miley Cyrus she can't be tamed greek forum

HomemileycyrusgreekLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)

Go down 
+2
mileylove
kostasmileyfan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 444
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-01-02
Τόπος : thessalonikh~serres

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty
PostSubject: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty8th October 2010, 15:39

Miley Cyrus Who Owns My Heart Official Music Video

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/51817400.html

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) LHghE

Last edited by kostasmileyfan on 8th October 2010, 16:17; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mileycyrusgreek.forumotion.com
mileylove

mileylove

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 29
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty8th October 2010, 15:46

kostasmileyfan wrote:
Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/51817400.html

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) LHghE
Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 325415 Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 325415 Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 325415
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 19:02

Σέξι βίντεο από τη Miley Cyrus (VIDEO)

Σε σύμβολο του σεξ αναδεικνύεται η Miley Cyrus όσο μεγαλώνει, αφού με το νέο της βίντεο δείχνει... περίτρανα ότι οι μέρες της Hannah Montana έφυγαν ανεπιστρεπτί!

http://www.real.gr/DefaultArthro.aspx?page=arthrosearch&txt=miley%20cyrus

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 12752
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 19:22

Miley's New Music Video -- To Be Expected

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Ssss10

After baring her back in Vanity Fair, dancing on a stripper pole at the Teen Choice Awards, grinding on her adult male director, simulating a girl-on-girl kiss on "Britain's Got Talent," and showing up barely dressed to the MuchMusic Video Awards ... 17-year-old Miley Cyrus still managed to shock people with her racy new video, "Who Owns My Heart?"

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/08/miley-cyrus-music-video-who-owns-my-heart/
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 19:24

Miley Cyrus -- Guilt-Tripped Over Sexy New Video

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Qqq12

The backlash over Miley Cyrus' new body-grinding, panty-sporting, sexed up music video has already begun -- with a powerful parents organization ripping Miley for turning her back on young fans.The video in question is "Who Owns My Heart?" -- in which a blindfolded Miley (who's still 17-years-old BTW) can be seen writhing around on a bed in her underwear ... before entering some other sexually charged situations.

Now, Tim Winter -- President of the Parents Television Council -- tells TMZ, "It is unfortunate that she would participate in such a sexualized video like this one."

Winter continues, "It sends messages to her fan base that are diametrically opposed to everything she has done up to this point. Miley built her fame and fortune entirely on the backs of young girls, and it saddens us that she seems so eager to distance herself from that fan base so rapidly.

"http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/08/miley-cyrus-parents-television-council-who-owns-my-heart-sexual-music-video/
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 19:30

Miley Cyrus' 'Who Owns My Heart?' Video: In Underwear, In A Bed (VIDEO)

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Aaaaa10

Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 19:32

Miley Cyrus: 'Who Owns My Heart' Video Premiere!

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Miley-cyrus-who-owns-my-heart-video

Miley Cyrus goes to a party in the music video for “Who Owns My Heart,” the second single from her Can’t Be Tamed album.

The 17-year-old singer told MTV that the song is about “freeing yourself from anything you think is holding you back.”

Miley further explained, “And I think that’s really important, especially for girls, because so many people are told, ‘No, you can’t do something,’ or, ‘You need to be this because Mom and Dad say that, teachers say this.’”

Last weekend on Saturday Night Live, Miley was hilariously spoofed by show newcomer Vanessa Bayer.

Watch the music video below!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/10/08/miley-cyrus-who-owns-my-heart-music-video-premiere/#ixzz11rOuzbXf
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 19:34

Miley Cyrus shows racy dance moves in latest music video

London, Oct 09 – Miley Cyrus is out with her latest music video, which is more provocative than all her previous ones.

The singer, 17, has released her new video for ‘Who Owns My Heart’, and will no doubt stir more controversy from her racy dance moves and barely-there wardrobe, reports the Daily Mail.

A scantily clad Miley starts the clip by writhing in her underwear on a bed where she starts singing lines like ‘dancing on the floor with you…. I feel you pumping through my veins’.

The teenager then gets up to put her make-up and skimpy outfit on for a night at a club, despite being under-age and unable to drink alcohol.

The clip then skips to a scene in the back of a car, where Miss Cyrus is on her way to the club wearing barely-there hot pants.

She continues to sing while showing off her legs before finally arriving at the club to dance and grind with both men and women.

Her latest song explores Miley’s confusion over ‘who owns her heart’, and she clearly isn’t holding back her sexy image despite the criticism she’s received in the past.

‘Who Owns My Heart’ is the latest single to be released from her third studio album ‘Can’t Be Tamed’. (ANI)
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 19:37

Miley Cyrus Has A Very Grown Up Dinner

Miley Cyrus dined with some rather mature friends at the new Greek restaurant Xandros last night, and the 17-year-old pop princess showed off some serious leg when we snapped her leaving. Of course, this is nothing compared to her brand new music video!

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Cyrus100710_14-full

Now that Miley is inching closer and closer to her 18th birthday, is all chaos going to break loose on November 23 when she's no longer considered a child anymore? She still won't be a legal adult, but seeing as she's already gotten into one of the hottest nightclubs in Hollywood, obviously that's not going to be an issue for her!

Read more at http://x17online.com/celebrities/miley_cyrus/miley_cyrus_has_a_very_grown_up_dinner-10082010.php?kcplink=1
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 19:46

Miley Cyrus' New 'Who Owns My Heart' Video - Too Sexy For A 17 Year Old?

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Sds10

Miley Cyrus just debuted her new video "Who Owns My Heart." She writhes around a bed with a sleep mask on and wears a tank top and underpants while applying lipstick.

At one point she sits in the back of a limsine showing off quite a bit of leg and thigh in a gold sequined halter top and short shorts. She also dirty dances in a club.

Is this video too provocative for the former "Hannah Montana" star? Or is it just a case of "girls being girls?" Check it out below, and you decide!
Back to top Go down
miley ray cyrus

miley ray cyrus

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 92
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-08-14
Τόπος : Nashville, Tennessee, United States

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 19:49

kostasmileyfan wrote:

Miley Cyrus just debuted her new video "Who Owns My Heart." She writhes around a bed with a sleep mask on and wears a tank top and underpants while applying lipstick.

At one point she sits in the back of a limsine showing off quite a bit of leg and thigh in a gold sequined halter top and short shorts. She also dirty dances in a club.

Is this video too provocative for the former "Hannah Montana" star? Or is it just a case of "girls being girls?" Check it out below, and you decide!

miley you rock
this new video is awesome
Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 380864
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 19:56

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Fddddf10
Back to top Go down
miley ray cyrus

miley ray cyrus

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 92
Τόπος : Nashville, Tennessee, United States

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 20:06

she is gorgeous I love you
Back to top Go down
mileylove

mileylove

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 29
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 20:06

kostasmileyfan wrote:

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 380864 Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 380864 Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 380864 Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 380864
Back to top Go down
mileygreek

mileygreek

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 26

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty9th October 2010, 20:07

miley ray cyrus wrote:
she is gorgeous I love you

thanks
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty10th October 2010, 20:30

Sexy New Miley Cyrus Video Blasted By Parents Group

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 1286653724_1286548829_miley-290-1

She may sing otherwise, but the Parents Television Council is begging for Miley Cyrus to be tamed.

In a statement obtained by TMZ.com, Council president Tim Winter slams the 17-year-old for sending the wrong message in her "sexualized" new video.

In the clip, a pantless Cyrus gyrates on her bed while primping for a night on the town. Once she arrives at a nightclub, the teen singer caresses her chest while she gropes older men on the dance floor.

PHOTOS: Miley's raciest outfits

According to an Oct. 8 poll, more than 75% of UsMagazine.com readers said Cyrus -- who also came under fire for a 2009 Teen Choice Awards performance where she pole danced -- was too raunchy. Watch the video.

"It is unfortunate that she would participate in such a sexualized video like this one. It sends messages to her fan base that are diametrically opposed to everything she has done up to this point," agrees Winter. "Miley built her fame and fortune entirely on the backs of young girls, and it saddens us that she seems so eager to distance herself from that fan base so rapidly."

PHOTOS: From little angels to little devils

Cyrus on the other hand, insists she's just being Miley.

"I'm just living life," the teen queen recently said in a YouTube video, expressing her gratitude to her loyal fans. "I'm just like y'all
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty10th October 2010, 20:32

Parents Television Council Slams Miley Cyrus for "Sexualized Video," Sending Bad Message

Turns out, THG isn't the only one to have a major problem with Miley Cyrus.

Following the release of the singer's video for "Who Owns My Heart," which includes the 17-year writhing around in bed, blindfolded, the Parents Television Council has released the following statement:

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Typical-miley-pose_388x534

It is unfortunate that she would participate in such a sexualized video like this one. It sends messages to her fan base that are diametrically opposed to everything she has done up to this point. Miley built her fame and fortune entirely on the backs of young girls, and it saddens us that she seems so eager to distance herself from that fan base so rapidly.
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty10th October 2010, 20:36

Washington, Oct 10 – Teen star Miley Cyrus has been slammed by Parents Television Council president Tim Winter for sending the wrong message in her “sexualized” new video.

In the clip, a pantless Cyrus gyrates on her bed while primping for a night on the town. Once she arrives at a nightclub, the teen singer caresses her chest while she gropes older men on the dance floor.

“It is unfortunate that she would participate in such a sexualized video like this one,” Us Magazine quoted Winter as telling TMZ.com.

“It sends messages to her fan base that are diametrically opposed to everything she has done up to this point.

“Miley built her fame and fortune entirely on the backs of young girls, and it saddens us that she seems so eager to distance herself from that fan base so rapidly,” he said.

Cyrus on the other hand, insists she’s just being Miley.

“I’m just living life,” the teen queen recently said in a YouTube video, expressing her gratitude to her loyal fans. “I’m just like y’all!” (ANI)
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty10th October 2010, 20:41

Miley Cyrus "Who Owns My Heart?" Video -- Too Racy or Age Appropriate?

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 300_1319212

Miley Cyrus' new video for her song, "Who Owns My Heart?," is out -- and you'd think she had filmed herself stripping or simulating sex or doing heroin or something. It seems that many are upset according to the Hollywood Gossip and other media outlets, over the 17-year-old's provocative look, her sexually suggestive scenes on a bed, her wearing of a blindfold, her skimpy attire. But is there really anything wrong with "Who Owns My Heart?"?

One would think that Miley Cyrus had prepared the world for her sexual coming-of-age long before the new video. In fact, one might think she was sending a message in the first single -- and video -- and title track released from her latest album, "Can't Be Tamed." Instead, most seem to have forgotten that the young megastar is nearly 18 years old and has been attempting to act older than her years for ... well, years.

Miley Cyrus has posed in topless pictures for Vanity Fair, tangoed with a stripper pole at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards, was caught on video grinding with producer/director/So You Think You Can Dance judge Adam Shankman, and simulating a very Madonna-like girl-on-girl kiss on Britain's Got Talent. And that is just a few of the things she's done that has been considered scandalous.

And all of those actions caused mini controversies -- except the Vanity Fair pictures, which caused a major controversy. Too revealing, some said (one picture showed the then 16-year-old topless, a sheet pulled up to cover her front, her back bare). Much ado about nothing, others claimed.

Miley Cyrus has been way too young, growing up too fast, and betraying her fans -- predominantly little girls and tweens -- since she was an early teen herself -- or so her critics say. Some, however, believe that the young singing star has carefully orchestrated her every move, her "scandals" all just part of a marketing blueprint that seems modeled after the very successful career of Britney Spears.

At least she stopped apologizing for her more controversial "scandals"...
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty10th October 2010, 20:43

If you're a Miley Cyrus fan, then at this point you have already had the opportunity to check out the video for "Who Owns My Heart," which features the "Hannah Montana" star sliding around in a bed in very little clothing while later hitting a club for some bumping-and-grinding.
Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) MMVA_6
Parental groups are already blasting the video, while some of Miley's hardcore fans are of course standing behind it. Once we really look at the content, though, one message shines through -- Miley is trying extremely hard to be the next Britney Spears. Like Britney was when she 17 and releasing "...Baby One More Time," Miley is obviously trying trying to stir the pot by showing more skin than most teenagers who are in show business.

However, there is also one substantial difference between Miley and Britney. Even though the latter was known before thanks her role in the "Mickey Mouse Club" revival, she was not nearly the household name (or the role model) that Miley is at this point of her career. People know Britney Spears for dressing as a schoolgirl -- they know Miley Cyrus for wearing a blonde wig and starring on a family-friendly sitcome.
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty10th October 2010, 20:46

Miley Cyrus Wonders 'Who Owns My Heart' In Sexy Dance Video
The pop princess becomes a club vixen in her new clip.

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 281x211

There comes a time in every pop princess' career when she must throw a sexy dance party and proclaim her womanhood. Back in 2001 Britney Spears did as much in "Slave 4 U," and this week, Miley Cyrus is doing the same in the video for her club-ready track "Who Owns My Heart."

Cyrus proclaimed her independence on "Can't Be Tamed," and now she's declaring her vamped-up party girl status. Cyrus, who will formally hit adulthood when she turns 18 next month, opens the video lying on a bed in hot pants, a tank top and a mask. She awakens from her disco nap to primp for her night out, but much like the crew from the "Jersey Shore," Cyrus has multiple costume changes before she actually dons her real party gear.

As she applies lipstick and mascara, she's ghetto fab chic in a fishnet hair wrap, rollers, heavy metal jewelry and more skimpy attire. As the beat pulses, Cyrus is in the backseat of a limo, singing about wondering whether she loves the guy she's dancing with or if the music just makes her feel that way. She pulls up to a posh house party, full of revelers who don't really seem to be concerning themselves with love and romance.

At the party, when she's not chilling out in the mansion's study, or writhing on a big, wooden table, she's on the dance floor grinding up against others. The video ends with Cyrus back in her fancy bedroom, once again waking up, perhaps ready for another night of dancing.

The single is from her latest album, Can't Be Tamed, which Cyrus said is all about girls empowering themselves. "It's just about freeing yourself from anything you think is holding you back," she explained to MTV News in June. "And I think that's really important, especially for girls, because so many people are told, 'No, you can't do something,' or, 'You need to be this because Mom and Dad say that, teachers say this.' "
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty10th October 2010, 20:48

Miley Cyrus 'Who Owns My Heart' Video Blasted By Parents Television Council
'It is unfortunate that she would participate in such a sexualized video like this one,' group president says.

Miley Cyrus' new single, "Who Owns My Heart," may question who the pop star's latest boy toy is but the video certainly declares that the teen singer is embracing a sexier persona. However, some believe the 17-year-old singer's racy image is damaging to her legions of young fans.

In the clip, a scantily-clad Cyrus gets dolled up in her room and shows a lot of leg while grooving in the backseat of a car on her way to a rager at a mansion. The teen starlet then spends most of the video dancing in tiny shorts, a revealing halter, big hair and heels and partying until the wee hours.

Tim Winter, who serves as president of the Parents Television Council, told TMZ that the "Hannah Montana" star's sexed-up clip relays the wrong message to her teen following.

"It is unfortunate that she would participate in such a sexualized video like this one," Winter said. "It sends messages to her fanbase that are diametrically opposed to everything she has done up to this point. Miley built her fame and fortune entirely on the backs of young girls, and it saddens us that she seems so eager to distance herself from that fanbase so rapidly."

This isn't the first time the Disney star has faced controversy in her attempts to break away from her squeaky-clean, teen idol status. Her pole-dancing move at the at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards grabbed headlines and her latest LP, Can't Be Tamed, features a much more vampy persona than her "Hannah Montana" alter ego.

"I'm a completely different person [than when I released 2008's Breakout]. I'm much more confident. You know, I've always been a confident person, but I was going through a lot then," Cyrus told MTV News in June. "There's so many people in your life telling you who you should and shouldn't be," Cyrus said. "And that's what Tamed [is] about. It's about being who you are to the fullest. And now I know who that is."

The group has also recently slammed the Britney/Brittany "Glee" episode.

Do you think Miley Cyrus' "Who Owns My Heart" video is too sexy? Sound off in the comments!Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Qzx10
Back to top Go down
john@kos

john@kos

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty10th October 2010, 21:30

thanks Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 219175
Back to top Go down
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty11th October 2010, 03:18

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 12333310

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/sexy-new-miley-cyrus-video-blasted-by-parents-tv-council-2010910

Back to top Go down
stavroula

stavroula

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 17
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty11th October 2010, 03:38

kostasmileyfan wrote:

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) 12333310

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/sexy-new-miley-cyrus-video-blasted-by-parents-tv-council-2010910

kala astous na lene
to video
einai iperoxo
kai apexto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)   Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Owns My Heart (Official Music Video)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next