Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Welcome to Miley Cyrus Greek Forum!

Please Log in or Register!
Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Welcome to Miley Cyrus Greek Forum!

Please Log in or Register!
Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Greek Forum

Miley Cyrus she can't be tamed greek forum

HomemileycyrusgreekLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Week's Shining & Falling Stars: T.I. And Miley Cyrus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kostasmileyfan
Admin
kostasmileyfan

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 444
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-01-02
Τόπος : thessalonikh~serres

This Week's Shining & Falling Stars: T.I. And Miley Cyrus Empty
PostSubject: This Week's Shining & Falling Stars: T.I. And Miley Cyrus   This Week's Shining & Falling Stars: T.I. And Miley Cyrus Empty16th October 2010, 02:49

Shining Star – T.I.: Typically, things don’t end so pretty when the cops and T.I. are in the same place. But this week was a different story.

It was only a few, short weeks ago that T.I. was a “Falling Star” after being busted on suspicion of drug offenses while on parole. But this time around, he’s redeeming himself after reportedly saving a suicidal man.
This Week's Shining & Falling Stars: T.I. And Miley Cyrus T.I.%20(Tip%20Harris)-AME-004577
The rap star says he heard that a man was threatening to jump off an Atlanta building on Wednesday. T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, Jr., says he rushed to the scene and convinced officers to let him talk to the man. Police say the man agreed to come down when T.I. agreed to talk to him face-to-face.

According to People Magazine, the Atlanta native told the man, “It's never as bad as it seems – and it could always be better."

The timing of T.I.’s heroic act is pretty unbelievable. It comes just days before he heads to court on drug charges. Here’s hoping that’s purely a coincidence.

Memo to Miley - we get it! You love attention, you don't heart undergarments, and you are soooo not like the sugar-coated Disney character you play on T.V. Now would you mind throwing on a few clothes?

Miley Cyrus turned heads this week when she pranced down a Los Angeles street in a white t-shirt, sans brassiere. It's just the latest in a string of clothing-optional looks for the 17-year-old starlet.

The "Hannah Montana" actress is doing her best to push the envelope (or more like whack and kick the envelope) before she turns 18 in November. In her recently released music video for "Who Owns my Heart", Cyrus appears in lingerie and blindfolded on a bed before she heads out to a club. And way back in 2009, she made headlines for her performance on the Teen Choice Awards. Some viewers likened her moves atop an ice cream cart to a "pole dance".

Maybe for her 18th birthday someone might be kind enough to buy this clothes-averse teen a cute cover-up?
Back to top Go down
https://mileycyrusgreek.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1